[Qgis-user] Item Browser Plugin (or something like it) for QGIS 3?

Jeffrey Durrence jeffrey.durrence at mcleanengineering.com
Thu Sep 20 05:57:45 PDT 2018

One of my favorite plugins for previous versions of QGIS is the "Item Browser." This allows you to step through (automatically panning and zooming the map canvas) a list of selected objects using side panel controls. These controls included a shortcut to open the attribute form for the current object in view.

The latest attribute table has pan/zoom/flash/open form, but right-clicking each selected row is very tedious compared to the item browser. Also, it's quite difficult to "keep your place in the list" when reviewing records this way. In the past I've seen a plugin disappear when its features were incorporated into QGIS itself.

So has this capability (efficient review of selected records) found its way to core without me noticing it, or is there another plugin (available for QGIS 3) that might satisfy my longing for the Item Browser in QGIS 3?

Thanks!

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Durrence