[Qgis-user] Problem updating QGIS under debian stretch.

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 04:21:32 PDT 2018

apt dist-upgrade and apt upgrade are not the same thing and for most
circumstances apt upgrade should be used whenever apt gives the message
that packages are ready to be upgraded.

apt dist-upgrade will, among other things, install new kernel packages
and is more likely to break things unexpectedly.