[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.2.3 on MacOSX also fails all GDAL

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Fri Sep 28 12:10:49 PDT 2018

This solved my problem, thanks.

--
Barend Köbben

On 28/09/2018, 19:53, "DT" <dmofot at gmail.com<mailto:dmofot at gmail.com>> wrote:

This might be an issue with not having the proper paths in QGIS settings.  Have you followed this section from the install readme?

External Program Paths

QGIS 3 does not find external tools needed for Processing.  Some configuration options are missing.  A workaround is to use QGIS custom variables.  Open QGIS Preferences → System.

- Under the Environment section, turn on Use Custom Variables.

- Add (+) a variable

- Select Prepend from the Apply popup

- Enter PATH for the variable

- For the Value enter:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/bin:/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/2.2/Programs:

- Quit QGIS 3 and start it again