[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.2.3 on MacOSX also fails all GDAL

DT dmofot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:52:51 PDT 2018

This might be an issue with not having the proper paths in QGIS settings.
Have you followed this section from the install readme?

External Program Paths

QGIS 3 does not find external tools needed for Processing.  Some
configuration options are missing.  A workaround is to use QGIS custom
variables.  Open QGIS Preferences → System.

- Under the *Environment* section, turn on Use Custom Variables.

- Add (+) a variable

- Select Prepend from the *Apply* popup

- Enter PATH for the variable

- For the *Value* enter:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/bin:/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/2.2/Programs:

- Quit QGIS 3 and start it again