[Qgis-user] Mac User Issues jp2 files

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Fri Apr 12 18:32:53 PDT 2019

Hi Grant,

There’s probably a better way, but the ECW driver includes jp2 drivers. Assuming that they’ve used the downloader on the QGIS website, then it’s a matter of downloading the ECW SDK,  adding the plugin from here https://www.kyngchaos.com/software/frameworks/ <https://www.kyngchaos.com/software/frameworks/>. 3.6 uses the GDAL 2.4 plugins. It’s not point and click but has fairly good instructions.

William (who puts these together) or one of the other Mac users are usually able to answer questions.

Ramon.