[Qgis-user] Raster analysis , Proximity (raster distance)

Dimitris sal jimmaras123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 04:12:48 PDT 2019

Hello to all ,

This is my first message here. I am trying to create a proximity map with
the Raster analysis tool. My problem is that I only get two options for
distance units , pixels coordinates and georeferenced coordinates while I
want to get them in meters.

I also used the grass tool , r.grow.distance that provides in advanced
parameters the option "Output distances in meters instead of map units" If
i check this option i get the following error ERROR: Raster map or group
not found.

Does any of you know any workaround for this?

I am using QGiS 3.8.1 with GRASS 7.6.1

Kind regards
Dimitris