[Qgis-user] Raster analysis , Proximity (raster distance)

Dimitris sal jimmaras123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 05:32:25 PDT 2019

I tried to change the CRS to a meter one , i create a new distance analysis
with it and when i try to convert it back to EPSG 4326 the data in the
raster was destroyed.

Richard my image is at 700x700 at specific coordinates in degrees. Is there
any tool i can use to convert the data from my raster from degrees to
meters?

Στις Πέμ, 1 Αυγ 2019 στις 2:41 μ.μ., ο/η Richard McDonnell <
richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie> έγραψε: