[Qgis-user] failed to add WMS layer

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 05:30:58 PDT 2019

Hi,

I know the network plugin. It help me to understand this bug.

The bug is due to the wms provider that when you click on "add to map"
button try to read from the cache the capability info.

If te cache is to zero , in old qgis 2.18 the wms provider do another
request getcapabilities to the wms server to have it.
Instead in the qgis 3, if the cache if to zero, the request is not saved
and the read for add to map fail.

I notice this happen with mapserver and geosevrver, instead with
qgis-server don'.

The only explanation I can do is that for qgis-server it used a differente
code for provider wms.

A.

--
Andrea Peri