[Qgis-user] Disable on some service the GetLegendGraphics availability if possible

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:54:32 PDT 2019

Hi,
On an our wms server we are using qgis-server version 2.18.

I notice that on some service with qgis-server the request
GetLegendGraphics take more than 120 seconds to response.
The time in reasonable because they serve huge data and the time to
calculate the legend is this.

But the question is that should be better to disable the GetLegendGraphics
on some of these service because in they the Legend is useless.

So , i like to know if is possible set qgis-server to do not report the
availablity of GetLegendGraphics as an available command in the
GetCapabilities response  (and of course disable the response to the
getlegendgraphics request) for some services (some qgis projects served
with qgis-server).

Thx for any help.

--
Andrea Peri