[Qgis-user] Which QGis 3.x symbology is usable in Geoserver SLD's

geejee gert-jan at gisnederland.nl
Thu Aug 8 04:25:28 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I known that recently the interoperability of SLD's between QGis and
Geoserver has been improved.
Thanks to all folks who made this possible.

Is there a comprehensive list of QGis symbology that can be (or: can't be)
used as an SLD in Geoserver?
As far as I know QGis' SVG-based symbology (fills, marker lines seems) to be
non-usable,
It would be useful to have an overview instead of try-and-error for every
symbol

/I'm focussing on QGis 3.4 and 3.8 and Geoserver 2.13/.14/.15/

Kind regards,

Gert-Jan