[Qgis-user] Distance matrix using shortest path

Chintan Advani chintanadvani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:25:16 PDT 2019

Hi,

The QNEAT3 tool for  'OD Matrix from Points as Table' works perfectly well
for the problem. However, the API has limited access to points. I have a
set of 1400 points, whereas the API allows only 50 points for matrix
development. Is it possible to increase the access points?

Thanks and Regards,
Advani Chintan Sanjeev
        Research Scholar,
        Civil Engineering and Build Environment,
        Queensland University of Technology,
        Brisbane-4000, Australia.