[Qgis-user] Distance matrix using shortest path

Clemens Raffler clemens.raffler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:15:13 PDT 2019

Hi,

can you send me the error message that informs you about the limit? I
was just wondering because I did not add any restriction on the number
of input points in QNEAT3, neither in the n:n, nor in the m:n
algorithms. I have also performed analyses with more than 5000 points
per dataset (of course this analyses take much more time because of the
higher workload).

Best,
Clemens