[Qgis-user] question about GDAL module ( QGIS 3.4.14-1 and 3.10.1-A)

Cinda Graubard cinda at geomax.com
Sun Dec 15 09:44:13 PST 2019

Thanks so much that worked!
For neophytes like me- I had to add a custom environmental variable called PYTHONPATH and set that to the *.py modules location (searched my C drive to see the various locations, selected the one with the root paths in the installation being used).

…………………………………………………………………………………………………
Cinda Graubard
GeoMax
303.440.4539 office
720.272.9812 mobile

GIS for Mineral Exploration
2D and 3D Visualization, Integration, Analysis, Modeling
Project and Data Management
Data capture and conversion
Databases
Software Sales and Training