[Qgis-user] North arrow in QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Feb 12 23:12:31 PST 2019

Hi Hugo,

I was initially also puzzled by the fact there is no "north-arrow" item
for the layout. But if you think about it a bit longer, than you
realize, that it is just as efficient adding an image and synchronize
the rotation to one chosen map, than it is to add a north-arrow, choose
an image and synchronize it with a chosen map.

Do you really think, having a separate item for north-arrow is more
efficient? How many clicks do you save by having a separate item?

Greetings,

Andreas