[Qgis-user] Export data to scale

Geyer Thierry geyer at gigapost.com
Fri Feb 15 07:39:52 PST 2019

Hello,

I am Thierry and I’m a French Qgis user.

My main use of Qgis is related to orienteering mapping.

Qgis is connected to a tile server and I’m mostly vectorizing contour lines, roads, constructions to create a ground map before collecting data on the field with my iPad.

The ground map and collected data are processed on a special dedicated software called Ocad.

In Ocad I can import georeferenced ESRI shape files .shp

I was doing this with Qgis2 and the scale was OK by exporting (saving as) the symbology to a determined scale 1:10 000 with a perfect result.

Since Qgis3 this option disappeared and the result gives me a bad scale even if my scale in Ocad is set to 1:10 000.

I’m searching for months now and can’t find anything to solve this.

Does anyone have a clue how to manage this in Qgis3 ?

Last thing maybe important, I’m running Qgis on a Mac.

Thanks for your help.

Thierry