[Qgis-user] Create own forms in QGIS 3.4

Andrew McAninch andrew at rabbit-troop.net
Wed Feb 20 15:08:29 PST 2019

Hi Kai,
In QGIS 3.4 You can customize the attribute form widgets and appearance in the "Attributes Form" tab.  There isnt an "edit widget" anymore, youll just see a list of attributes and the widget settings on the right.  You can also build fully customized forms in Qt Designer and use them in QGIS.

Andrew