[Qgis-user] geojson file permission settings

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Mon Feb 25 16:47:20 PST 2019

I use qgis2web on a Windows machine.  Am I naive to think
that others cannot obtain the underlying data for this map:
http://www.mflan.com/temp/wind/index.html

If that data can be obtained I would like to know the
procedure one would use to obtain it.

I'm thinking my map is not geojson, but I could
be wrong.

Mike