[Qgis-user] geojson file permission settings

Groene Bij mail at groenebij.nl
Tue Feb 26 13:54:53 PST 2019

It is very easy.
In less than a minute I can produce the .shp and .dbf file of your wind farm data and use them myself.
However, since you haven't set any names for the attributes, and I am not an expert on wind farm data, it is difficult to guess what the values represent.

I figured this out myself, using my own maps, being concerned data might be accessible. That's what triggered me to ask these questions. There may be many ways to avoid this issue, but I am no expert on internet security so I do not know them.

Gr.
Jeroen