[Qgis-user] SCP won't download satellite data

Anthony Greenish agreenish at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 26 06:01:49 PST 2019

Hi

I am posting this again as I have not have any answers to this problem. I
having a problem getting the Run->Download function to work in SCP. It
worked once but then when I changed the parameters of the search is just
froze and now just won't do anything. I have again tried re-installing the
Plugin and then the whole QGis 3.4 program to no avail. If anyone else has
had a similar problem and a possible solution I would love to hear from
them.

Thanks Tony