[Qgis-user] training manual QGIS 3

Janneke van Dijk janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:06:53 PST 2019

Hi Harrissou,

Getting ready to at least list my observations. Do I understand it
correctly that whatever is not mentioned in [2] is not being addressed?
Quite a few of my remarks will also related to updating screenshots,
which I think has also been mentioned as a general issue somewhere -
should I still list them separately?

Thanks for your assistance,
Janneke