[Qgis-user] Building Qgis Server only

Daniele Viganò daniele at vigano.me
Mon Jan 7 02:52:25 PST 2019

I can confirm that X11 is required by some features like printing and maybe
some others. Also before switching to docker, on bare metal, we were using
Xvfb to provide X11 to QGIS and not a full X.org installation.

This is due how QT renders work if I understood correctly.

Cheers,
Daniele

---
Daniele Viganò