[Qgis-user] After deleting points, attribute rows persist

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 7 07:25:19 PST 2019

Hi Micha,

hm - interesting.

I have to say that deleting features by using the node tools seems a bit
"unconventional" to me. There is a "delete features" tool, which is
meant to be used to delete features. The node tools serves a different
purpose: to remove nodes.

I am not sure it is well defined that removing a point using the node
tool should also remove the feature. It might be a valid behavior of
QGIS that it sets to the geometry to "NULL" and not delete the feature
after the last node of a geometry was removed.

Are you sure that this really worked in the past?

Andreas