[Qgis-user] After deleting points, attribute rows persist

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:25:44 PST 2019

Hi Micha,

The Node Tool is not meant to remove features, but to edit/remove their
geometries. Your feature persists in your dataset through their attributes
and you can later use the "Add part" tool to create a new geometry.
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/editing_geometry_attributes.html#vertex-tool
For full deletion (data + geometry), you should use the the "Delele
selected" tool, with a red bin.

Regards,
Harrissou