[Qgis-user] After deleting points, attribute rows persist

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jan 7 07:47:16 PST 2019

Maybe the node tool shouldn't be available when editing a point layer?
Anything one may want to do with points can be done using the other
tools (move, delete part). I was always wondering why it is there
because AFAIU nodes are not individual features, they only exist as part
of a line or polygon boundary, but points in a point layer are
individual features themselves.

Bernhard