[Qgis-user] QGIS does not display raster maps from a GRASS mapset

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:48:49 PST 2019

Hi

I'm trying to display a raster map I have in a GRASS mapset in QGIS
interface and it is not rendered, indeed it is loaded but invisible. It
seems QGIS recognizes the color palette from GRASS and all but the raster
map is not displayed (vector maps are displayed correctly though). I tried
with other raster maps from the same mapset, changing color palette, but
nothing happens either, map is not displayed. I use QGIS 3.5 and GRASS GIS
7.4 in a fedora 28 box.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Vero