[Qgis-user] resolved QGIS 3 - Deactivate "boxes" around labels

Anna Hujber anna at hesse-hujber.de
Thu Jan 10 00:31:20 PST 2019

Dear Nyall,

thanks for the fast and easy help. There was no "draw label candidates"
option in that tab u described (named "Automated Placement Engine") but
I clicked on "Restore Defaults" which deactivated an option called "show
candidates (for debugging)" and resolved my problem. Maybe the "draw
label candidates" option has been renamed?

Thanks again,

Anna