[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4.3 becoming unusable for me on Windows 10

David Addy davesgrandad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:21:27 PST 2019

Thanks for the advice fellas.
Unfortunately being an end user, I never usually delve into the guts of
QGIS.
Advice received is : "Can you try to start QGIS with the following options:

qgis --noversioncheck --noplugins --hide-browser "

I have discovered the option to 'Check version no on startup' and unchecked
it.
But how do I stop all the plug ins from Loading? I cannot find any 'disable
all plugins' button.
Neither can I see how to hide the browser.
Any advice on where to find these options would be welcome.
Sorry if this is very basic stuff but I have never had to worry about these
options in versions of 3.4.0 and earlier.