[Qgis-user] [Qgis-community-team] training manual QGIS 3

Janneke van Dijk janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:46:30 PST 2019

Hi Alexandre and Harrissou (and others),

I'm trying to feel my way through the contribution thing and github by
starting with some small remarks/changes I suggested myself. I think I
have just made an edit and created a pull  request - it tells me 'This
branch has no conflicts with the base branch'. Not sure how to proceed
from here. Is this enough from my side?

Thanks for some guidance....
Janneke