[Qgis-user] [Qgis-community-team] training manual QGIS 3

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:01:08 PST 2019

Hi Janneke,

I guess you are talking about
https://github.com/janneke-qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/1 which is
unfortunately a pull-request against your own branch and not the upstream
one. This is a trap we all fall in at the beginning and mentioned at
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/first_contribution.html#share-your-changes-via-pull-request

What you have to do is also explained in the page I linked above (if ever
not clear, let us know, we'll try to improve it) but in short:
1. Go to https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls
2. Press "New pull request"
3. Click "Compare accross forks" and select your repo in the head fork drop
down menu and then the your branch (janneke-qgis-patch-1 in this case)
4. Press "Create pull request"
5. And you are done!

H.