[Qgis-user] Project files with local and remote connections to postgreSQL databases

Brent Wood Brent.Wood at niwa.co.nz
Thu Jan 10 16:54:24 PST 2019

This is not tested, but I think it should work

Enable host based access for local connections via the server IP address in your pg_hba file and use this for all QGIS access, so you apply the same access approach for both local & remote connections.

Cheers

Brent Wood

Programme leader: Environmental Information Delivery
NIWA
DDI:  +64 (4) 3860529

[cid:imagef6a2d5.PNG at d3805356.4e8e0b4a]<http://www.niwa.co.nz>

Brent Wood
Principal Technician - GIS and Spatial Data Management
Programme Leader - Environmental Information Delivery
T +64-4-386-0529

National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd (NIWA)
301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington
Connect with NIWA: niwa.co.nz<https://www.niwa.co.nz> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/nzniwa> Twitter<https://twitter.com/niwa_nz> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/niwa> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/niwa_science>

To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems.