[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 - Postgres Authentication Issue

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:23:01 PST 2019

can you describe better the use case? I suppose you can't share project and
db connection, so you need to give us steps to replicate the issue starting
from a clean qgis profile.

remember that side effects can be introduced by plugins that are not using
correctly the qgis authentication infrastructure (if you use it). How do
you use the authentication? saving pwd int he project or in the qgis auth
infrastructure that need use of a master password?

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
*