[Qgis-user] Fwd: Layout Manager Atlas Output filename expression is not working anymore

Raúl Sangonzalo Terrado raulsangonzalo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:03:06 PST 2019

Hello,

I posted this in "https://issues.qgis.org/issues/21010". I re-send it here,
since we have released QGIS 3 finally in our office and that's been one of
the biggest issues so far:

The output filename expression (in Atlas Generation) is not translating
correctly the inserted text to the Windows Dialog when exporting the map.
Even if you use the variable "@project_path" the output string gets
corrupted, transforming the \ into _ .

We have used this feature in QGIS 2.18, as we use different layouts for
different products and it has been working well most of the time (although
sometimes the code wasn't being refreshed and got stuck in the previous
value)

Thanks,
Raúl