[Qgis-user] Using SAGA Terrain Analysis - Hydrology

Philip Barlow philipb at pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk
Tue Jan 22 00:07:27 PST 2019

Hi Anthony,

A temporary work around would be fire up SAGA itself and run fill sinks from there? Then heading back into QGIS or, if you can, completing the rest of your workflow there. I’ve had the exact same error before and similar errors when trying to use some of the other tools in the past but the processes have always worked in SAGA.

Phil