[Qgis-user] Using SAGA Terrain Analysis - Hydrology

Christophe Bayle christophe at ecumene.fr
Mon Jan 21 09:12:17 PST 2019

Hi Anthony,

Got exactly the same problem few days ago trying to use these tools as well.
The only work around i found was to install an older version of QGIS.
(3.4.2 worked for a while, but then i got the same error.... so i finished
using 2.18)
Please let me know if you end up understanding the issue :)

All the best,
C.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 6:04 PM Anthony Greenish <agreenish at bluewin.ch>
wrote:

> Hello
>

> I run into the following message “The following layers were not correctly
> can check the 'Log Messages Panel' in QGIS main window to find more
> information about the execution of the algorithm.” When I try to run the
> Fill sinks algorithm in Saga. I am running QGis 3.2.1 in Win 10. I’ve tried
> to find the log/report in “QGis main window “ but with no luck. Any help in
> sorting out what the problem is would be very appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>

> greeton

Christophe Bayle
Ecumène Cartographie