[Qgis-user] How to get a point's coordinate for GPS?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:19:37 PST 2019

I will just add 2 tips to Raymond's answer.

* In the field calculator, you can create a "virtual" field, so the content
is updated everytime you move a point, or you create a new one.
* With these expressions, you will get decimal values. Since QGIS 3.4, you
can have DMS or DM values (convenient for GPS)
to_dms(x(transform( $geometry, 'EPSG:2444', 'EPSG:4326'))),'x', 3)