[Qgis-user] Problems QGIS 3.4 - Size fount and export to PDF - Help

Wilmer Orlando Martinez Bojaca womartinezb at unal.edu.co
Sat Jan 26 16:16:30 PST 2019

Hi everyone!

I have two problems with my QGIS, it looks so simple

1. When I try to change the fount size in the legend, the program doesn't
works. Thats mean, I can change the size (i.e. 12 to 10) but when I accept
(press ok) the size is the same. I'm tried many times but never change
anything.
2. When I try to export the project to PDF, the final document appear empty
(is a blank sheet) without any information, absolutely nothing. In this
step I always select print like raster with 3000 ppp like export resolution.

I have QGIS 3.4 on Mac.

Anybody could help me please? Maybe is a simple set up.

Gracias. Saludos,

*Orlando Martínez Bojacá*
Profesional Especializado - Proyectos Productivos - FENSUAGRO
Zootecnista - Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Candidato MSc en Geomática - Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Tel. +57 3505731220
Skype. womartinezb
Linkedin. Orlando Martínez Bojacá

*Antes de imprimir este correo piense bien si es necesario hacerlo. ¡El
medio ambiente es cosa de todos!*