[Qgis-user] can't find processing in QGIS 3.4.4 LTR

Janneke van Dijk janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:15:07 PST 2019

Hi Saulteau,

I had looked in Panels and it didn't show up there. I ended up
uninstalling 3.4.4, reinstalling 3.4.3 (because I needed to finish
something using processing), and then uninstalling 3.4.3 and
reinstalling 3.4.4 - intending to test your other suggestions - but this
time the processing menu was back and all worked. I have no idea what
happened with the first installation, but anybody running into the same
issue can try reinstalling 3.4.4 first.

Thanks for the help!
Janneke