[Qgis-user] OpenCL on Windows X_64 and RTX2060,

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Mar 2 11:38:09 PST 2019

Hi,

I am trying to enable OpenCL acceleration in a Windows X_64 rig with a
RTX2060 card with latest nvidia drivers.  I get the "No OpenCL
compatible devices were found". Has anybody been able to solve this
problem on Windows?  I have reinstalled all latest video drivers, tried
with and without the cuda toolkit, tried with and without the Intel
OpenCL for CPU runtime... nothing works!  I can get it to work in
Anaconda python so I know it's there...

Thanks for you help.

Window 10 _64

QGIS 3.6.0, Osgeo3w64 install.