[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 Frozen

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Mar 6 05:21:25 PST 2019

Start QGIS and go to Settings -> User Profiles -> New Profiles. QGIS may
not freeze with a new one. I don't know if that answers your questions
but it is something to test that maybe sheds some light on things.

It will reset your plugins for the new profile - which would lead me to
believe something in your plugins is crashing QGIS....possibly something
in your profile is causing it to crash.

Good Luck!

Randy