[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.6 problem

Jukka Jukka at olantera.fi
Thu Mar 7 01:42:02 PST 2019

Hi,
I am using Finnish open data by Finnish Transport Network and National Land Survey of Finland. Do you want me to send you a map(png-format) witch is raster layer?  I installed Qgis 3.45 to my laptop and vector layers are seen by Finnish Transport Network and Google Maps exported kmz-file, but when I add map layer, it does not show map.  but everything else. The order of layers are OK- When I do the same with my main pc, it does not show any layers.

-Jukka