[Qgis-user] corrupt layer management with spatilite source

Andrea Giraldi giraldi.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:33:23 PDT 2019

When I open a project created by someone else, sometime in the corrupted
layer management pop-up window I found a list of spatialite vectors with
absolute paths addressing to the position in the computer of who passed me
the project. This happen even if the project is setted with relative path.
The problem is that the browse button in the pop up windows is freezed and
I'm supposed to write the new paths by hand.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you
Andrea