[Qgis-user] Crash ID: 62f1fcd2045780cb9f127836e6b579b8665f3e63

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Mar 15 10:42:46 PDT 2019

Hi Marietta,

Thank you for your report.

It would help a lot, if you could open an issue at
https://issues.qgis.org/

At https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.html
you can find recommendations how to do a good bug report. It requires
more information than you just provided, such as - what exactly you did
before the crash, the data involved, etc.

Thanks a lot for opening that issue,

Andreas