[Qgis-user] qgis2threejs plugin

qgis-user at stripfamily.net qgis-user at stripfamily.net
Fri Mar 15 07:37:17 PDT 2019

I'm using the qgis2threejs plugin with the mobile template to create a
downloadable map. I can create the map and download to my phone
successfully, but I'm not sure what's supposed to work at that point.
I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus running the latest version of iOS. The map
displays as expected, rotates, etc., When I click the location icon (the
crosshairs), a pop-up tells me my GPS accuracy (eg, 10M), but no marker
appears on the map, and the map doesn't re-orient. When I engage the AR
slider, it asks permission to use the camera, I say yes, and then get a
black screen.

What's supposed to happen and how do I make it work?
Thx

David