[Qgis-user] Filegeodatabase editing

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:24:11 PDT 2019

So far I discovreed it either has something to do with the qgz file or
permissions on the server. I can edit the file geodatabase when it is on my
localdisk, I can edit it when it is on the network drive when I just open a
new qgz file add a featureclass and edit, but when I use my working qgz map
document it keeps saying I don't have permissions. It was working but now
it is doing it again not sure what is up. I have the read only unchecked in
the map doc too...
Tyler