[Qgis-user] problem with new version 3.6.0 Noosa: LOST PAST PROJECTS

Antongeo76 antoviscomi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 03:16:57 PDT 2019

Elena Paulon wrote
> I've just downloaded and installed new version 3.6.0 Noosa. Past version
> was madeira 3.4.? Madeira. I use windows 10.
> Since I've installed the new version I have lost ALL MY PAST PROJECT
> FILES.
> I can't find them anymore in the folders of my works.
> Please, how can I have them back? Why has it happened?
>
> Elena
>

> *Dott. Forestale Elena Paulon*
> *Contatti:*
> Pec:

> e.paulon at .conafpec

> Cell: 338 374 49 93
>
> *PIVA*
> 04015300249

Hi Elena,
I do the QGIS update at least every 2 days and I never lost data or projects
did you save the projects in the QGIS installation directory?
if yes, in this case there is little to do, otherwise you can search through
the file manager * .qgs files or * .qgz files in your pc

Regards

Antonio

-----
Antonio