[Qgis-user] Coordinates from wgs84 utm /expressed in meter) to wgs84 (expressed in degrees)

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Mar 21 01:49:00 PDT 2019

Hi Nyall,

as much as I like your initiative to add such a function, I think such
examples should also be listed in the user manual connected to the field
calculator section.

Unfortunately, in this very important field, qgis resources do not give
many hints how to use the powers of the existing functions. Me, I do
100% of my searches on gis.stackexchange.com to find solution, not the docs.

Cheers,
Bernd