[Qgis-user] Coordinates from wgs84 utm /expressed in meter) to wgs84 (expressed in degrees)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:47:47 PDT 2019

Hi Bernd,

Le jeu. 21 mars 2019 à 09:49, Bernd Vogelgesang <bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de>
a écrit :

> Hi Nyall,
>
> as much as I like your initiative to add such a function, I think such
> examples should also be listed in the user manual connected to the field
> calculator section.
>
> Unfortunately, in this very important field, qgis resources do not give
> many hints how to use the powers of the existing functions. Me, I do
> 100% of my searches on gis.stackexchange.com to find solution, not the
> docs.
>
>  As you might certainly know, the doc IS a community-driven work and we
welcome any contribution. So if you feel something is worth mentioning and
you know how to fix it, please simply provide a text or a pull request[0]
and it'll get done.
 This is how things work. And if people have to do 100% of their searches
out of the docs, maybe should we stop (trying) to maintain it.

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation

Regards,
Harrissou

Cheers,