[Qgis-user] how to add a jpg figure near points

Azzurra Lentini lentini.azzurra at polymtl.ca
Sun Mar 24 12:43:46 PDT 2019

Hi to all,
I would like to add in my project some figures near my points.
I explain better,I have a shapefile of points  that represent some
springs and I would like to associate for every point a figure (jpg
extension for example) that I did with another software (is a  a
diagram used in hydrogeochemistry to show the water composition): so I
would like to see near every point a figure (I think it would be the
same if I wanted to associate a picture).

Thanks to all