[Qgis-user] Atlas by year

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:57:49 PDT 2019

You need to create a layer, with a column called year, with each year in a
row. The layer does not need to have a geometry. Use that layer as the
coverage layer for atlas.

For the layer you want to filter by year, create a rule-based symbology,
and use the following rule/expression:

attribute(@atlasfeature, 'yea
r') = "year"

This compares the current atlas feature field year, to the layer year
column, and renders the features only if the years match.

Hope it helps.

Alexandre Neto

A seg, 25/03/2019, 13:50, Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa <
marcomottim at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if s a silly question!
>
> How to generate an atlas by a value in the attibute table? (i.e: Year).
> QGIS Atlas would generate one map for each attribute value but not group by
> year.
>
> For each year, I want to show the features with a categorized symbology
> (same for all years, but I want to show just the features from that year).
>
> tnks in advance!

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo
http://sigsemgrilhetas.wordpress.com