[Qgis-user] Atlas by year

Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa marcomottim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 05:43:12 PDT 2019

Hi Alexandre,

It worked perfectly! As you said:

1) I made a unique list from the years and generate a new feature. Then
used it as the coverage layer for atlas.
2) For each symboloy (rule-based):
 (@atlas_pagename  =  "Year") AND ("Quality" = 'Excelent')
 (@atlas_pagename  =   "Year"  ) AND ("Quality" = 'Good')
so on...

As you see I changed it a little bit, so I can use the "current" year from
Atlas.

Tnks a lot!

P.S: PORTUGAL CARALHO!!!! (sou Brasileiro haha)

--

Marcão